The Timetable Planner shows the University Timetable for:
- Semester 1 and 2
- Semester 1 and 2, Blocks 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Summer and Winter Block
- Trimester 1, 2 & 3
- Postgraduate 8 Week Blocks 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
Please note the University class timetable is subject to change and staff and students are required to check the timetable prior to the commencement of classes.
Depending on your level of study you can see timetables for:
- Higher Education (HE): Bachelor degrees, Masters, PhD and Graduate courses or
- Vocational Education (VE): certificates and diplomas
There are two steps to using the Timetable Planner.
- Selecting units (HE) or courses (VE)
- Viewing timetables as a grid (calendar) or list
Find out more information about
our timetables including Timetable Planner hints and tips and submitting your preferences through MyTimetable.
Tips for selecting units (HE)
For Bachelor degrees, Masters, PhD and Graduate courses, units are listed alphabetically by their unit code.
To find out which units are available for your course please see either course delivery plans
or the course page.
Tips for selecting courses (VE)
For certificates and diplomas, courses are listed alphabetically by their course code and group number. To find the course code please see the course page.